Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Let them eat!


I got a new table made personally made by Tyrell and Aaron. It is fabulous. I haven't tried it out yet by eating on it but hopefully soon. I am trying to match chairs to it and it is hard. Since we stained it ourselves no one is going to have the same stain of chairs. Since Tarrin and I both need about 6 chairs each I think that should be the next project for the men to build us. However, I don't think it is very practical since it would be very time consuming and would take a long time. If anyone knows of a great place to find chairs that would match a certain stain let me know. I have tried the big retail stores and I don't like what they have. Thanks a bunch to our favorite friends the philpots for taking time to make a wonderful table that hopefully we will be able to eat on!

5 comments:

Rindy said...

Hannah! It's been a while, but I was looking at Stacey's blog and saw yours and wanted to say hi. Your kids are super cute and your table is awesome. That takes some real talent. Anyways, just wanted to say hello.
Rindy

Marc Gingell said...

You should be able to find some that aren't finished...I don't know WHERE, but I know you can. Then you could just stain them the same color!

The Moores said...

Hannah!! I found your blog through Stacey Pyne's. You mentioned you were looking for chairs, the wood connection in Salt Lake has unfinsihed chairs that you can buy and stain yourself!! They have a lot of choices and are pretty resonably priced!! Good Luck!!

Katie Bichler Moore

The Pyne's said...

Hanna, LOVE your table!! Can't believe that your husband made it....very talented!

Mandi said...

Hey looks like everyone is finding everyone through Stacy. I have tagged you check out my blog. I love the table do they want to make me one next?