Thursday, September 18, 2008

Womens Health Conference contd

the full picture with everything
One half of the up close pic. I like all the Kotex LOL I got two pedometers!
the other half of up close. Lots of samples and a Kellogg's mug for my water I guess!
The loot of pens I took from stands, chap stick, chocolate and random things!

Here is all the fun stuff I got from the stands. I couldn't get it all in one picture so I separated them out into 2. I have a lot of junk now to add to my cluttered house. My favorite is all the dove chocolate with vitamins in it and good for your heart. It makes you feel good to eat them knowing that doesn't it!! Anyone want to go next yr I highly recommend. It is Aug 22. Two days before my birthday.


2 comments:

lynsey said...

look at all of your loot! i wish i could have gone this year...my mom said that she saw you & was so excited about it. she said the last speaker was hilarious. is that when you were shooting stuff out of your nose?? :)

The Pyne's said...

ok, I have never even heard of this.....but it looks like fun. Plus you got lots of FREE stuff and that's always a PLUS!!!