Thursday, September 18, 2008

Womens Health Conference

Me laughing so hard snot was coming out of my nose!
Me being super excited for a pill holder with a mirror!
the lunch we ate! Super Yummy but I could not eat it all. good food went to waste
my mom, amanda and amy trying to be funny!
Sarah and I being cute as ever!!

I went to a Women's Health Conference with my mom and two of my sisters and a sister-in-law. It was so fun!! I recommend this to all women out there. It was amazing. The oxygen Bar was my favorite and the message came in 2nd after my mom and I yelled at the lady!! We were standing at the table waiting to get into the message for about 30 min and an opening came up for a Reike Message. My mom and I said lets do it while we are waiting. It was 5 min of dumbness. It is a energy message where they just move there hands around you without touching you and you feel the energy. Pretty lame!! I would not recommend to anyone unless you are into that kind of thing. Anyway, so we came out of 5 min of waisted time and stood in line again. They started to take people into a message and they told us we couldn't go in because we did the Reike. We started to complain so they let us in. It was a good 10 min. message made it worth the wait. There was lots of good food and treats and goodies we got to take home. The lunch was amazing. Here are some pics of us being crazy and having fun. I didn't get my pic taken with the oxygen bar Dang it!!!! My husband had the kids for all day about 9 hrs. What a good job he did with them except for having McDonald's for breakfast and lunch.!!!!!

1 comment:

April said...

That looks like so much fun! The pic of you and Sarah is so cute!!!