Wednesday, October 22, 2008

High School Tag

High School Tag
I've been tagged by Mandi.....

1. Did you date someone from your high school? That would be a big "NO"

2. What kind of car did you drive? I had quite a few. First I had to share the Tercel with Amy and I always made her let me drive my Sophomore yr even though I didn't turn 16 until my JR Yr. Then I drove the Toyota Truck that was so loud and high I couldn't even get it in. Then I drove the convertible Rabbit that only lasted a while finally my dad bought me a Mirage. It was by far my favorite since it was brand new.

3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? I never got embarrassed I was always making a fool of myself.

4. Were you a party animal? I pretended to be one but I wasn't.

5. Were you considered a flirt? No

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in Band until my Junior yr and then it got to lame!!!

7. Were you a nerd? I don't think so.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? No.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope

10. Can you still sing the fight song? No, I hated my school to not even care for a school song.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Twogood in Photography. He was my piano teacher growing up and lived down the street so I pretty much would go for roll and then leave and I still got an A.

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Pretty much I probably left somewhere with friends or went home.

13. School Mascot? Dart.

14. Did you go to homecoming and with who? a couple. I wont say with who because one is my X-husband and one was a loser. LOL!!!!

15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I would definitely do it again and transfer schools because I hated Davis so bad and I would also not have eaten as much food and exercised instead of watching re-runs of Chips and Charlies Angels on TNT.

16. What do you remember most about graduation? I didn't go. I did graduate I just didn't want to waste my time with a school that I hated. I went on a family trip to Lake Powell instead. It was the best trip ever!!!

17. Where did you go senior skip day? I had a lot of senior skip days in my senior yr. I can't remember where I went a lot of times.

18. Have you gained weight since then? No, I have lost 25 pounds and hope to loose another 20.

19. Who was your prom date? X-Husband........I can't remember the name at this moment for reasons of blocking those yrs out of my memory.

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I think I probably would but I don't think we are having one.

21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Listen to your parents and go to College and graduate with a degree before you decide to get married.

Now I tag.... April, Erika, Amy, Brittany and Hillary Have Fun!

3 comments:

Me said...

Did you seriously just tag me? I know I'm late to choir every week but come ON! I guess I might force myself to remember those wonderful years...

Twogood gave you A's for showing up, nice! Then again he seemed to think I practiced piano a lot more than I did, and I just let him think that.

April said...

Another 20! You seriously don't need to! You look FABULOUS! Hey, we need to get together again! Hit me up!

Mandi said...

Thanks for playing. It brought back some great memories.