Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally out of Diapers!!



It has been a long 4 yrs of diaper buying. I am not comparing my kids but Cameron was so easy to potty train and only at 2 yrs old. Since the boys are only 15 months apart I thought Caiden would be close behind. I was wrong. Caiden has a mind of his own. I always start Conference weekend so you have a full two days of staying home. Well if you stay home you can do whatever time you want but for a working mom that is the best weekend ever. The first attempt came and went quickly. He didn't care if he was wet or having a lump of surprise in there. He would still continue to play and I only new he had an accident when Cameron would yell to me Mom he did it again. Very funny. I gave up. I tried again this Conference and it was a miracle. It took only 2 days and one accident with each #1 and #2. Very exciting. They are such good boys and I just baught a whole new box of wipes from Costco. Isn't that how it always goes. Here is a cute picture of them working out with me.


5 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

I'm jealous! We've been working on it for awhile, but Kaden just doesn't seem to care that much. He doesn't like feeling wet, but won't do anything about it. Grrr....Shelby
http://hope2adoptbaby.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

Yaaa!!! I love the feeling of having a child that is potty trained! One of my worst fears as a parent is potty training. Rayden was awsome at it, we'll see how Ryker does. Thankfully I have a few years to find out!

Sarah B said...

I know someone who still uses diaper wipes! Actually I'm hoping I wont be using them for too much longer. Rachel has become a little stripper and I find her running around in the diaper covers that go to her dresses. With no diaper underneath. I guess we will give it a try.

Me said...

Yeah I sure have been humbled from the whole potty training thing. guess who's STILL NOT POTTY TRAINED!!!!! someday.

The Pyne's said...

wow hanna!! you go girl! I swear conner is never going to be out of diapers, but I'm not really trying too hard at this point, since when we move he might digress so I am just patiently waiting. =) and may I say I didn't realize you hated davis that much. I didn't think davis was THAT bad. and as for the whole 10 year reunion, I seriously am thinking we aren't having one either! oh well, I won't be here when they have it anyways!