Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I don't know what I was thinking




Usually people like to go dark hair color in the Fall/Winter time. I decided to go a shade lighter. Pretty funny. I did three colors. Red underneath and Blonde with a light brown that pretty much looks like golden orange on my dark hair. I go get my kids after I am done and I walk in and Cameron goes, "WoW mom you got new hair." then proceeds to tell Caiden to come look at me. Caiden runs in looks at me and runs off. I don't think he is a big fan either. I call Aaron on the phone and go, Honey I died my hair blonde. He asks how blonde. I tell him pretty light. I walk in to see him and his response was kind of like Cams. Wow pretty blonde. The next day I am getting ready for church and Cameron asks me if he can feel my new hair and asks if it is soft. He was pretty cute rubbing it like I was a puppy. I am not a big fan of it. I think it looks to fake which it is!! I will be going back dark when my roots start to show of course because it will look horrible.


5 comments:

Rindy said...

I think it's cute.

lynsey said...

i like it too! i'm thinking about going brunette so i may be posting the same thing though, that i hate it & will change it as soon as possible. but i really think you look cute & can pull it off!

Me said...

I saw the back of you on Sunday and I thought it looked good!

April said...

Hanna...it looks very cute on you! Besides, you can't ask boys opinions...they don't count!

marianne said...

Jason BEGS me to go blonde all the time. I think he thinks I will be more fun. Ha ha. I like it on you. Change is good, even if its just for a while.