Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

I love this day!!! It is the only day out of a yr where you can make up something funny. I know I am bad. I have probably jinxed myself and will become pregnant!! Erika I have been known to be gullible myself as well. Hillary you will definitely have to do it next yr and tell your husband it is another girl!! I have a hard time trying to play jokes on Aaron he is to good he can always tell when I am joking. Cameron has learned from Preschool this week that everyday is a different (new) day. All day he has been asking me what new day is it today? And what new day will it be tomorrow? He is so smart he picks up on everything. Well I am on the mend I have full rotation in my neck but still have a sharp pain when I look up or down or use to much of my muscle. I swear I need muscle and joint replacements my body is getting to old!!!

1 comment:

MARIE said...

That really stinks that your neck had to spaz out on you. It's hard to imagine how that would feel. Maybe I don't want to. So I guess you mom's house stays half painted for awhile, huh?