Sunday, April 13, 2008

Goodbye Grandpa Garcia

Grandpa Garcia passed away this last week. Him and Grandma were married for 66 years. He had a kind little spirit and loved everyone. The kids made him laugh and smile the minute we showed up to visit. He served in World War II in Europe and was a devout Catholic to St. Patrick's Parish and belonged to the Knights of Columbus. He was laid to rest at the Mt. Calvary Cemetery in the avenue's very close to parents. We love him very much and will miss seeing him in his chair when we go visit Grandma.

3 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

That is so sad, I am dreading the day I get the phone call saying my grandpa is gone!

The Pyne's said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, hope you guys are doing good!

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear that. My Grandpa Johnson passed away in September, it's a hard thing to get through. You are in our thoughts.