Monday, March 17, 2008

One busy week!

It was hard to get everyone to look at the same time!!
Cam and I at the Penguins.
Isn't the Giraffe so cute!
Braxton has pretty long arms he is almost there!!!

With Sarah and her kids visiting this week we did a lot of fun stuff. We went to the Clearfield aquatic center and had to go down the big water slide about 25 times with certain kids. Kylie got blue arms from being so cold. She only ways 16 pounds so it was bound to happen I guess. We went to Classic Skating and did the bounce zone and pirates cove for about 5 hours. I ate to much pizza that day. Then the zoo!! That was the best. The animals were out and playful and the bonus side was that their were not a lot of people there so it made it more pleasant. We went to the park a couple of times and Sarah and I swung on the tire swing so hard that I got a huge bruise on my thigh from trying to get us to go faster. We both pulled into the center of the swing and the center of gravity took us for a wild ride. Oh the joys of almost puking and wetting our pants. I only got pictures of us at the zoo.


3 comments:

The Pyne's said...

you are so adorable hanna! it sounds like you guys had a ton of fun.

veryheatherly said...

dang it banana...I miss you! your kids are getting so big!! I have to update my blog, so don't judge me :-)

Wendy said...

Tag! You're it! Check out my blog!