Thursday, March 27, 2008

Boys will be Boys!!











Aaron and Daniel wanted to go golfing on Sat. so I was nice and babysat all the kids. We enjoyed playing outside for the whole time. Okay just really the kids enjoyed it. There was a little bit of a breeze and I don't like just being out there doing nothing. I got some cute pictures of them riding the Rhino. Anna their friend came down to play with the boys. Cameron likes her. They were all pretty good for the most part. Caiden likes to hit Broody and no matter how many times I tell him he can't he still does. AHHH the joys of little ones hitting.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I can't believe how big Cameron and Caiden are getting! It is so sad to see them grow up so fast. It seems fast to me because I only see them about once a year if I'm lucky.

Hanson Family said...

Cameron and Caiden are so Cute!