Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've been tagged!
A: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged on your blog.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a Junior at Davis High working at the Delta Center on the Suite Level. I watched a lot of TV and ate a lot of food.

5 things on my to-do list today.
1. Start painting my moms upstairs
2. Go to lunch with some old Co-workers at Chilis at 12:30
3. Take a nap with the boys because we all know Caiden needs his sleep as well as me
4. Have Family Home Evening with the Family
5. Try to clean the house spotless before Aaron comes home from work

6 snacks I enjoy.
1. Cookies
2. Mini Fat Boys!
3. Oreo Cookies
4. Chili's Molten Cakes
5. movie theater popcorn
6. Strawberry Margarita!!!!

3 bad habits.
1. I complain way to much
2. I get mad at my children for everything they do!
3. I like to watch a LOT of TV

If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would....

Go on a lot of trips!! Buy a boat and Truck and pay off my house. (oh, and pay tithing of course!)

Five places I've lived.
1. Salt Lake City, UT (Rose Park the Ghetto)
2. Fruit Heights, UT
3. Holladay, UT
4. Murray, UT
5. Syracuse, UT

5 jobs I've had.
1.Lagoon
2.Delta Center
3.JCPenney
4. GreenPoint Mortgage
5. Destination Homes

5 things people don't know about me.
1. I like my house spotless
2. I don't care for my cars to be clean inside or out!
3. I am John Bytheways 2nd Cousin. I met him last yr at a time out for Women Conference.
4. I like to joke and be funny, people should never take me serious!!
5. I really hate living out in Syracuse!! I would really like to move some where else.

people I would like to tag are:
Amy, Angie, Barbs, Heather

1 comment:

marianne said...

I've got to admit, I really don't like living all the way out here either. I don't mind our house, or the neighbors, or the ward; just the fact that we are SOOOO far out here. Booo for Syracuse!