Friday, March 25, 2011

Camerons Bday

Cameron had a week long Birthday in Jan. It was some fun times. We started out going to Red Lobster with our good friends the Philpotts. Ty's B-day is the day before. We enjoyed some awesome cookie delight with ice cream. Cameron wanted his B-day meal at Wendy's the next night. Cameron also wanted a B-day party. Well since it was on a Tuesday, I had to plan one for Sat.
I stressed about this party for a long time. Went back and forth on who to invite, families, friends and neighbors. Kaysville peeps or Syracuse peeps. You know we are all over the place. HEHE. I told him he could invite a couple of his school friends to Chucky E Cheese on Sat. Worked out great. Aaron and I took him, Caiden and some friends. They had a blast. THen I had to include Family. Cameron was really excited to do a Pinata as well. Sunday, the last final celebration of his Birthday we had cake, cookies and ice cream with our friends and family. Can't forget the Pinata and Stacks and Steals UNO!!!!
I still can't believe he is 7. WOW, times flies. He sure is growing up. He likes to play sports, go to movies, play with friends. His favorite things are everything food, especially reeses PB cups, Pizza, Dr. Pepper or Coke but mostly DP. I know I am an Awesome Mother!! HAHA He loves the colors Red and Purple. He loves hanging out with dad and doing Manily things and going to the Man store. He goes to Burton Elementary and has Mrs. Olsen for 1st grade. He is a social butterfly just like me. He is friends with all the boys and girls. He is always wanting to play with all of them. He learned how to use a phone for the 1st time. Cracked me up, he would call the next door neighbor to walk to school with him. Someone would answer he would just start talking, "will you walk with me today?" No greeting, or didn't ask if he was there, I laughed HARD. I thought talking on the phone came natural. HMMM who knew?!?!?!?!
Well, I love this little guy.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Wow, you updated!!!! Cameron is such a fun little cousin for Rayden!! We feel bad that we are always missing out on all the fun! Rayden says he wants to go to Pizza Planet (from Toy Story) for his birthday!!! Kids just crack me up! We'll have to invent our own pizza planet this summer for Rayden!