Sunday, August 31, 2008

Changes in our lifes

We are so good looking together. Our 5 yr is coming up soon. HMM I wonder what I will get.


Aaron and I are both starting new jobs on Wednesday Sept 3. We are both so excited. My job is going to be awesome!! It was where aaron worked 2 yrs ago. We like the people over there and who knows maybe I will get a chance this time to go on Good Things Utah!! Aaron got to be on it a while ago. I will miss working with Ashley my sister in law. We had some good times. :)


5 comments:

Marc Gingell said...

Good luck on your jobs! You'll have to let us know if you are on TV... Reagan is so cute, I love her. But don't tell anyone I am watching the competition..... :)

The Pyne's said...

Hanna, you guys ARE SO cute together!! I love your hair in this picture and you are seriously looking so SKINNY!!! So what are you going to be doing in this new job? Well good luck with it and hope it's closer than the one you just had! =)

MARIE said...

Wow, great pic!

April said...

Super cute pic! You are SO gorgeous!! Congrats on the new jobs!

Hayley said...

Congratulations on your new jobs! Wish you the best. Did you know that Melissa Payne was on September 10th? She did great!