Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pictures!!!!

Don't you just love coming across old video's and pictures of yourself. All the kids are off playing the Wii, watching the wildcard football game, the IPad on, the netbook in use. I am enjoying going through old photos. Since, I never do anything with mine the only time I get to enjoy them, is if I turn on the computer and look through them. They make me laugh so hard. Pics of the sisters making goofy faces, acting crazy, and don't forgot how AMAZING we all look in the past. LOL!!! It is also sad to think how big your kids are getting. My mother is making all her kids scrap book pictures of us all that she has collecting through the years. When I say years, I mean 30 since that is how old I am. I got 4 pages done today. There were tons of Cameron and Caiden when they were 1 and 2. Caiden was so chubby and crying in EVERY photo. Cameron was cute as ever with a big smile on his face. I think we can all guess who the 2 take after in this family. I know I know pretty funny right??? It also makes me think of how many pictures I haven't taken. Lets see, Caiden definitely has none of him. I think the last ones I took was when he was like 1. Us as a family was last taken in 2008. Well maybe a New Years resolution will be to take more pictures of us. Since my life is boring and I never have anything good to write about, here are some awesome pictures of us being funny as always.!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LisaL said...

I love your blog Hanna. Funny video and your family is darling! Yes take more pictures!