Wednesday, April 22, 2009






OK here is the update. I know you all love seeing the kids in leaves and wish we had leaves like that right now HUH!!! Just Kidding. I love the warm weather. I have worn summer clothes to work 2 days in a row. That is amazing. Here is the scoop. I love my job it is a blast. The kids are getting bigger and getting more evil. (probably my doing since I buy them a toy every other day) We sold Aarons Dodge Intrepid even with all the basketball dents in it. Aaron baught a new Honda Accord. It kind of looks funny having two Honda's in the drive way. I don't really have any pictures becuase the camera has been dead since I took the pictures of the kids in the leaves. My health is excellent with the warm weather my arthritis is managable, so no more ER rushes for at least 6 months. My husband will be happy with that!! I am going to have a BBQ like every Friday for the rest of the summer so if anyone wants to come over just come on over!! I have decided that BBQ's are the best, exept cleaning up after. Someone forgets to put away a jumbo pack of pattis from Costco that I had to just chuck!! (I wont name any names!!!) I hope you all enjoy looking at pictures of me being retarded for the next 6 months.

2 comments:

The Pyne's said...

Yay Hanna!!! You did update just for me!!!! LOVE the hair in picture #1. It's so long! and I so agree with the comment about your kids getting bigger and more evil. Mine are so the same way! Hope all is well! Sorry we won't make it to any bbq's this summer. maybe another time! =)

April said...

You're alive!!!!! You make me laugh so hard! I love the pics of the boys in they dryer!!! It's good to see you back on here! And I'm definately up for some bbq's if you need some company :)