Monday, February 25, 2008

Quiet Weekend!




The kids went on a retreat this last weekend to Grandma Walsh's house. She treated them like a prince. They had so much fun they didn't even want to come home. Aaron and I didn't really know what to do with so much time on our hands. I finished painting my bathroom it looks a lot better than the job I did before. We watched a couple of movies and the highlight of the weekend was putting together the dresser for the boys that we got at IKEA! I know we lead exciting lives. Now that the boys are back it is hectic as usual. Caiden is bitting and pinching and kicking Cameron. Pretty much he does everything to Cameron. One day when they are older I am sure he is going to start picking on him back. Chelsey took the boys to the aquarium. I wish I had some pics but I just found one of Chelsey that I think is funny. Thanks to everyone over there who helped watch the kids for the weekend!!!

3 comments:

lynsey said...

isn't ikea the best? i love love their stuff. hey that picture on marie's blog of the two of you is pretty great. i remember hearing all of the boy drama from you guys at the delta center. good times! glad you had a good weekend. do they want to baby-sit caleb sometime?? :)

Garcizzals said...

Yea linds I will babysit Caleb for you. Are you moving back to Utah however for me to watch him???? That picture on Maries blog is horrible. I am glad I don't look like that anymore. LOL!!!!

The Pyne's said...

wow you are soooooo lucky! I wish I could have a weekend to myself. My mom says no way until they both sleep through the night and are potty trained.